Before you start your home search it is important to get pre-approved for a loan. Pre-approval will enable you and your real estate agent to establish a purchase range, define the loan parameters for which you qualify and allow you to move more quickly through the home purchasing process. In fact, submitting a pre-approval letter with an offer makes you a much more attractive buyer.
For San Diego Funding to provide you with a free pre-approval letter, we need the following information:
- Name and contact information, cell number and email address.
- Most recent Federal income tax return, 1040, if salaried or hourly. Most recent two years of 1040s if self-employed or have investment properties.
- 2016 and 2017 W2s.
- Two most recent pay stubs.
- Most recent bank statement showing the funds for the down payment and closing costs.
- Letter authorizing San Diego Funding to run your credit report.