- Maximum loan amounts:
$701,500 for a single-family or condo
$898,050 for 2 legal units
$1,085,550 for 3 legal units
$1,349,050 for 4 legal units
- Requires DU or LP approval through FNMA or FHLMC computer software
- Credit and income must qualify
- Owner-occupied, second homes, and investment loans available
- Owner-occupied 95% loans to $701,500.
- Owner-occupied 97% loans to $510,400
- 45% to 50% debt to income ratios depending on the FICO, down payment and qualifying
- One year tax return on self-employed borrowers if approved through DU & LP
- 30 year fixed rate loans, 90% and 95% loan to value
- 40 year Amortization for lower payments
- Cross Collateralization of 2 properties for larger loans
- Bank Statement loans
- Interest only Options
- 80% loans to 1 year after a short sale, foreclosure, or bankruptcy
- Asset depletion loans
- 1-year tax return program
- 80% loans on condos presently in litigation.
- Interest only loans
- Investment loans that qualify on property income
- Foreign national loans
- Hard money – Fix and Flip
Contact us today to find out which loan option best suits your needs!
We are ready to help you.