San Diego Funding offers a wide array of conventional loan products tailored to borrowers individual needs.
- Maximum loan amounts:
$649,750 for a single-family or condo
$784,700 for 2 legal units
$948,500 for 3 legal units
$1,178,750 for 4 legal units
- Requires DU or LP approval through FNMA or FHLMC computer software.
- Credit and income must qualify.
- Owner-occupied and investment loans available.
- Owner-occupied 95% loans to $649,750 are available.
- Usually requires a 45% debt-to-income ratio. With a low loan to value, this may go higher.
- 85% loan to value with no mortgage insurance available to $3,000,000.
- 10% down with a 10% second, no mortgage insurance,
to $1,700,000 total of the first and second.
- 80% loan to value for second homes available to $3,000,000.
- 75% investment loans available to $1,000,000.
- Interest-only loans available to $3,000,000.
- 80% loans to $1,000,000, 1 year after a short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy.
- Asset depletion loans 80% to $2,500,000.
- 1-year tax return program.
- 80% loans on condos presently in litigation.
Contact us today to find out which loan option best suits your needs!
We are ready to help you.